Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Incredibles Fun Day

This week I am writing about the Incredibles team's 4th six weeks fun day.

I got to interview Mrs. Janzen upstairs in her room where kids got the opportunity to play the game “Rock Band.”

Did you have fun?
Mrs. Janzen: “YEAH!!!! I had a blast!”

Do you love interacting with students?

Mrs. Janzen: “Yes , it is the best part of my job. To watch a student work hard to achieve something.”

What do you like about interacting with students?

Mrs. Janzen: “To watch a student work hard to achieve something. Just to see the different personalities I get to work with.”

What was your favorite part of fun day?

Mrs. Janzen: “Singing to Alex L.'s Wii and listien to Brandon F. play drums.”

Did you meet students you did not know?

Mrs. Janzen: “Yeah I did not know Brandon F. at all.”

And that concludes my interview with Mrs. Janzen about fun day.

No comments: